TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE COMPETITION:
- By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by the rules specified in these terms and conditions
- Prize consists of : Prize: Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Cost of entry tickets:
- R175 per ticket for 1 entry.
- R299 per ticket for 2 entries
- R525 per ticket for 4 entries
- Competition closes 31 August 2021 and the winner will be announced on *01 September 2021 (*or extended until 40 tickets to the value of R525 each are sold)
- The competition continues until a minimum of 40 tickets have been sold. The competition will extended until such time.
- NO REFUNDS
- Must enter via the competition landing page https://skypixels.co.za/drone-competition/ for entry to be valid, not via Social Media or associated marketing channels.
- The competition commences on (00h00) Wednesday 25 November 2020 and will terminate at midnight on Tuesday, *31 August 2021. (*or extended until 40 tickets to the value of R525 each are sold)
- No late entries will be accepted.
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT DATE:
- The winner will be announced on selected SkyPixel Drone Photo social media platforms on Tuesday, *01 September 2021- (*or extended until 40 tickets to the value of R525 each are sold)
ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER COMPETITION:
- The competition is open to SA residents who are over 18 years of age only.
- The winner will be selected at Random and contacted by SkyPixels Drone Photo via the email address or contact number provided.
- The winner will be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
- The judge’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence or negotiations will be entered into.
- All participants agree to be bound by the competition rules.
- If a winner does not respond within 3 days, SkyPixels Drone Photo reserve the right to draw a replacement winner without further communication.
- Prizes will be shipped to winner. Shipping cost included.
- Please note that the prize is demo models.
- No refunds will be given.
- Only a 6 month warranty is a available on the Mavic air.
PUBLISHING WINNER’S NAME:
- Winners agree that SkyPixels Drone Photo publish their name and photographic images on their marketing platforms including the website, newsletter and social media accounts.
- We may request the winner to participate in marketing activities for publicity purposes but the winners may decline such invitation.
- SkyPixels Drone Photo and their associated companies and contractors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage, death, personal injuries, defamation, invasion of privacy or claims based on publicity rights arising in connection with this competition and/or promotional offer.
- SkyPixels Drone Photo reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any competition or promotion. In such event, where a competition or promotion is cancelled or suspended, all participants or entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against SkyPixels Drone Photo and their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters. – NO REFUNDS.
- No member of SkyPixels Drone Photo is responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, internet or computer malfunctions, errors in transmission or any condition beyond the control of SkyPixels Drone Photo which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The prize is strictly non-transferable, non-negotiable and may not be replaced or refunded.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that any information provided to Promoters is accurate, complete and up to date. You will be required to provide your full name, email address and other related information when entering this Competition.
- By entering and participating in this competition, you consent to opting in to marketing communications from SkyPixels Drone Photo.
- SkyPixels Drone Photo and its affiliates will collect and use your personal data listed herein in order to enable your participation in this Competition and for related online activities.
- Your personal data will be used to enter you in this Competition as well as the answer to a question which relates to the SkyPixels Drone Photo website. By participating in the Competition, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the data in South Africa and any other affiliated country in which the Promoter conducts in business, which consent may be withdrawn at any time by written notification to the Promoter.
- We keep your personal data to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. We will not use your personal data for a different purpose without first obtaining your permission.
- You can choose to be excluded from direct marketing by notifying SkyPixels Drone Photo in writing which we are bound by law to recognise. The Promoters will not charge you a fee to update this request on its systems. The promoters will give effect to any changes requested by you as soon as reasonably possible.
By entering and participating in this competition you are accepting and agreeing to the standard terms and conditions of SkyPixels Drone Photo